The Cost of Flooding
2020 Flood Conference
Our mission is to put people's lives back in order and to deliver on the promise the carrier made when the insurance policy was sold.
Administrative Strategies applies the lessons learned from thirty plus years of private insurance industry experience to the public sector. We provide adjusters, inspectors, examiners and QA/QC resources to handle your claims management, administration and inspection needs.
SBA Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) Enterprise
a WBENC - Certified Women's Business Enterprise
Administrative Strategies is a woman-owned claims servicing firm established in 2010. We provide Business strategies, solutions and consulting services with unparalleled quality, service and compassion.
Our value-added service, experience, open communications and “can do” spirit equips us to build on the strong foundation we have established and allows us to deliver exemplary services to all our business partners. Our mission is to put people’s lives back in order by performing field and desk adjustment of insurance claims after a loss. Our claims professionals respond with compassion and integrity to deliver on the promise the carrier made when the insurance policy was sold.
Since inception, our claims professionals have handled over 20,000 field claims, over 35,000 file examinations / desk adjustments and provided insurance carriers with teams of file examiners / desk adjusters to augment their staffing needs during catastrophe situations. Our specialty claims unit has assisted over 200,000 pet parents with their pets’ medical bills and over 50,000 travelers whose vacation plans were interrupted. We have worked every hurricane beginning with Irene in 2011 through Hurricane Imelda in 2019. We operate on a national scale and our field adjusters have handled claims in 49 states, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Utilizing experienced, licensed NFIP flood adjusters, Administrative Strategies has the capability to handle any type or size flood claim. From residential or mobile home to large commercial or RCBAP, our adjusters have the experience you need. Our services extend to ICC claims handling, file examination and projects requiring utilization of General Adjusters (GA) and Executive General Adjusters (EGA) services.
We have dedicated highly experienced professional adjusters who are trained and ready to manage the simplest homeowners claims to the most complex commercial claims anywhere in the continental US. We are able to deliver claims to you quickly accurately using the estimating platform of your choice.
We have available highly experienced examiners who can come to your office or work remotely on your claims allowing you to get over those high-volume periods quickly and efficiently.
When disaster strikes, Administrative Strategies is here to help.
Whether you are an insurance carrier, public or self-insured entity, we can assist you with your residential and commercial claims by providing adjusters, examiners, inspectors, team leads and/or the management resources you need to handle any situation. Our team is ready to quickly respond with compassion and unparalleled quality and service.
Our commitment and experience has uniquely positioned us to assist you with your third-party administration needs.
The lessons we learned from working with BP on the administration of five Gulf States Realtors’ 2010 Oil Spill Claims, National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), and the Florida Insurance Guarantee Association (FIGA) are invaluable as we partner with you to handle your requests. Rest assured, we can handle your administration needs:
• Call Center
• First Notice of Loss (FNOL)
• File Review (Commercial, Personal, or Flood)
• Desk Examination
• Field Claims Handling
• Administrative & Management Oversight
• Claims Audits (All Lines)
2018 | EY Entrepreneur of the Year Winner – Midwest Region
2018 | 50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies – Women’s Presidents’ Organization (WPO) sponsored by American Express (Number 19)
2018 | Indianapolis Business Journal Fastest-Growing Companies (Fast 25) – Ranked #2
Click Here to Meet the Winners
VIEW THE PRESS RELEASE
VIEW THE PRESS RELEASE
VIEW THE PRESS RELEASE
Always Looking Forward
We Believe in Lifelong Learning
Administrative Strategies is always looking for ways to continue our education, growth and contribution to both the insurance industry and business community.
What Sets Us Apart?
• Collaborative team-based approach
• Utilization of Visual Intelligence tools including ClaimXperience and Encircle
• Adoption of innovative technology for scheduling inspections
• Customer Claims Champion to assist and guide policyholder throughout claims process
• Customer service surveys to grade both Examiners and Field Adjusters to facilitate service improvements
• Use of Contents Specialists to document and value inventories
• Field Adjuster Photo ID cards
• Adjuster Digital Business Cards complete with photo and contact information
• Initial automated email with Field Adjuster assignment and contact information for the customer
• Call center pre-calling to facilitate immediate needs, communication and Field Adjuster contact information
• Extensive on-line education library available free to Adjusters, Examiners, and staff
• Adjuster/Examiner Quarterly Scorecard for coaching opportunities
• Executive/Examiner/Adjuster dashboards for optimized performance
Want to Know More?
View and Download our Brochure